Thursday 30 November 2017

Artistique Wedding Photography - Chris and Steve's Wedding Day

Artistique Wedding Photography

Chris and Steve are Married

14.10.17

Saturday 14 October was a busy day for me, I managed to capture two weddings in one day!  A first for me and Chris and Steve were my afternoon wedding.  Earlier in the day I had captured Emily and Simon's wedding (previous post), and with careful planning and assurance that neither couple would change their ceremony times, all went to plan.  I travelled from Terrigal after finishing Emily and Simon's wedding at 1pm and was at Point Wolstoncroft to capture Chris and Steve exchange vows by 2.30pm for their 3pm wedding.  Here are some photos from Chris and Steve's lovely wedding day:

 


















www.ArtistiqueWeddingPhotography.com.au 

No comments:

Post a Comment