Monday 28 November 2011

Photos of Donna and Daniel's wedding at Bamboo Buddha

Donna and Daniel

11.11.11.

Bamboo Buddha, Holgate, Central Coast, NSW

My last blog was about the lead up to Donna and Daniel's wedding on 11 November and I wrote it just prior to heading off to Bamboo Buddha which is a beautiful venue for an outdoor garden wedding on the Central Coast. 

Donna arrived looking absolutely stunning in her ivory wedding gown and her long hair beautifully done which was perfect with her gown.  Donna wore the most amazing shoes and as you will see in the photographs, I just had to capture them.

Most of these photographs were taken at the venue, but we did find a nearby farm gate to capture one of Donna and Daniel's favourite shots.

For more of my latest wedding photographs you can visit my Facebook page - Artistique Photography by Nicolette - and I will be posting some more photographs in my next blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment