Tuesday 27 August 2013

 
Professional Achievement
(Artistique Photography by Nicolette)
 
27.8.13.
 
 
Accredited Professional Photographer
 
 
Today I became an Accredited Professional Photographer with AIPP (the Australian Institute of Professional Photographers).  I started my business (Artistique Photography by Nicolette) as a wedding and portrait photographer on the Central Coast, NSW in March 2011 and joined the AIPP as an Emerging Member after my formal training in photography.  After a period of two years, as an Emerging Member, you are then able to submit a portfolio of images which goes before a panel for critique, so I decided it was time I submitted my portfolio and had an attempt at becoming an Accredited Professional Photographer.  I really didn't think I would pass such a rigorous judging process of my wedding photos, but I did, and tonight I will celebrate!  Here are a few of my favourite wedding photos from over the last couple of years.
 

 
 














 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 









No comments:

Post a Comment