Monday 29 July 2013

Nadine's Beautiful Sunset Portrait Session - Artistique Photography by Nicolette

 
Portrait Photography at Sunset
(Artistique Photography by Nicolette)
 
Nadine
 
28.7.13.
 
Watkins Jetty, NSW
 
I haven't had many Portrait Photography posts, and I guess I should pop some into my Blog.  The NSW Central Coast is such a beautiful location for outdoor portraiture which is my favourite, rather than being in a studio, but that's not to say that I don't enjoy indoor portraiture, I do!  I do a lot of portraiture and I find my clients jump at the opportunity to have a sunset photo shoot in this golden hour before sunset, where the light is the most beautiful of the day.  Most people don't like to get up in time for a sunrise photo shoot, but I have taken a few maternity shoots at this time.  Here are some photos I took yesterday afternoon of Nadine on what was one of the best sunsets I have seen down at Long Jetty.
 
 












 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment