Thursday 22 March 2012

A Special Day Today

A Special Day today - 22.3.12.

Today it is a year since I launched my business, my website and Facebook page (www.facebook.com/artistiquephotographybynicolette) went live.  My goal for my first year was to book 10 brides, but I managed to do that within the first few months.  This morning I have booked 28 brides within the year, and the day is not over yet.  I am truely passionate about capturing the magic of a wedding day, a radiant bride, happy guests and all the beauty that surrounds a wedding.

I have also had many portrait assignments within my first year and these have mainly been outdoor, using predominantly natural lighting (my favourite).

I'd like to thank everyone for reading my blogs, contributing to the 958 "likes" I have on my Facebook Page and for my brides, choosing me to capture your special day.

Below is a selection of some of the images I have captured over this past year, and I look forward to capturing many more over the years to come.



No comments:

Post a Comment