Tuesday 24 October 2017

Wedding Photography Awards - Artistique Wedding Photography


Artistique Wedding Photography

Bride's Choice Awards - Central Coast NSW

23.10.17
 

In September Brides of the Central Coast were given the opportunity to vote for their favourite wedding suppliers, ranging from venues, florists, make up artists, caterers, photographers and the list goes on.  Over 3000 brides voted over 500 businesses.  Many of those businesses were photographers.  I learned that I was a Finalist (one of 30) in the Photography section when I received an email.  I was invited to attend a Gala Cocktail Event at the Pullman Magenta Shores Resort last night.  Not thinking for one moment I would make it from the Finalists to the Top Ten Photographers.  To my surprise I saw my business name - Artistique Photography by Nicolette - appear on the screen and listed in the Top Ten, and went up to receive my award.



I would like to thank the many brides who voted for me, and there must have been a few.  I really appreciate it and it is nice to be recognised for the passion and hard work I put into my photography.

On a slightly humorous note, I decided to buy this orange tee shirt for a bit of fun!  It arrived all in good time, this morning so I couldn't help but wear it for a little while today for a photo!
 

I am looking forward to capturing the many weddings I have booked for this and next year and beyond, and meeting new brides too.

Once again a bit thank you!

www.ArtistiqueWeddingPhotography.com.au
www.facebook.com/artistiquephotographybynicolette
 

1 comment:

  1. Many, many congratulations, you know what I'm an emerging wedding photographer I love to attend wedding ceremonies I really inspired from you, keep it up I am looking forward your article with my wedding photographers community congrats again :)

    ReplyDelete