Monday 28 August 2017

Artistique Wedding Photography - Studio Portrait Session

Artistique Wedding Photography
 
Haley's Studio Portrait Session

27.8.17
 
 
I am in New Zealand for a few days and had fun yesterday capturing Haley for her indoor studio session.  I had just purchased yet another prop to add to my large collection, the white wedding umbrella.  I find brides absolutely love the opportunity to use some of my many different styles and colours of wedding umbrellas.
 
Here are a few photos from yesterday's photo session, but first of all here are some new additions to my props in the form of hand fans.  I now have many different colour sets of these for the bridal party to use, or for portrait photo sessions:
 
 
 
 
 
 






www.ArtistiqueWeddingPhotography.com.au
Artistique Wedding Photography, Central Coast, NSW.

No comments:

Post a Comment