Tuesday 28 March 2017

www.Artistique Wedding Photography

Artistique Wedding Photography Philosophy

I thought it was time I wrote a little blog about Me, the Photographer behind Artistique Wedding Photography, so here goes: 


I am an Accredited Professional Photographer based at Toowoon Bay, Central Coast, NSW. Member of MPA (Master Photographer Assn), WPPI & AIPP.
 
Wedding Photography is my passion, there is something magical about capturing a couple’s Wedding Day and each wedding is unique.

There is no one style I photograph, but more a culmination of traditional, contemporary, mix of modern photojournalism, fun and creativity.  I capture the spontaneity, joy and excitement of your Wedding Day; nothing is more beautiful than real smiles and enchanting glances, creating memories that last forever holding sentimental value through the generations.

I have over 6 years’ experience, having captured over 150 weddings in many different locations and weather conditions, cultures and customs on the Central Coast NSW, Newcastle, Hunter Valley, Sydney, Wollongong and New Zealand.

I fit in like a guest at your wedding, have a relaxed yet professional style and for those who may be a little nervous, there is the added bonus of an inclusive pre wedding photo session.  You can be assured there are lots of laughs and couples often say to me how at ease I made the feel on their Wedding Day and how much fun it was. 

I am told my photographs look different to a lot of others; light and composition are also very important in capturing beautiful images.  I love working with natural light.

We are very lucky on the Central Coast with beautiful locations for beach weddings and an hour away the beautiful vineyards of the Hunter Valley.  I can help you decide the best location for your wedding along with other wedding suppliers, celebrants, make up artists, florists, cake makers etc.

I offer a range of affordable Wedding Photography Packages (recently updated) along with the option for a tailor made package.  I undertake Family Portrait, Maternity, Engagement and other photographic work also.  

I offer one of the best Wedding Photography experiences on the Central Coast, Hunter Valley, Newcastle, Sydney and beyond.  

Pop on over to my Website to veiw my many Galleries:

www.artistiqueweddingphotography.com.au

 








 www.ArtistiqueWeddingPhotography.com.au
www.facebook.com/artistiquephotographybynicolette


 

No comments:

Post a Comment