Monday 19 September 2016

Artistique Wedding Photography - Bride's Choice Awards


Artistique Wedding Photography

Brides Choice Awards - Central Coast NSW

A big thank you to my past brides who have nominated me as Photographer of the Year in the inaugural Brides Choice Awards, Central Coast.  I have been notified that I have been nominated.  Awards will be announced at a gala cocktail function on 18 October.





I certainly have a passion for wedding photography and like to produce beautiful memories of the highest quality.  Every wedding I capture is uniquely different and I always feel honoured that the bride and groom have asked me to be a part of such a special day.


I love to capture candid shots, as well as beautifully posed and I always ask my couples during our pre wedding planning meeting, what type of wedding photography they like.  

Don't forget to visit my new website:

www.ArtistiqueWeddingPhotography.com.au


 

No comments:

Post a Comment