Tuesday 13 March 2018

Kim and Lorraine are Married - Artistique Wedding Photography

www.ArtistiqueWeddingPhotography.com.au

Kim and Lorraine are Married

23 February 2018

Kim and Lorraine chose to take their marriage vows on a beautiful afternoon at Kim's Beachside Retreat, Toowoon Bay on 23 February 2018.  It was a beautiful intimate ceremony with just two other guests.  I was delighted when they asked me to capture their special day for them and this was the first same sex marriage I had captured and I have others booked this year that I am looking forward to.

I would like to share with you some of the photos from their wedding day and wish them a long and happy married life together.  We had a lot of fun after the ceremony capturing these photos.











No comments:

Post a Comment