Wednesday 13 December 2017

Artistique Wedding Photography - Identical Twin Project

Artistique Wedding Photography

Identical Twin Project

Sienna and Siobhan

9.12.17

I have wanted to photograph identical twins for a long time and the opportunity arose a couple of weeks ago when I met Sienna and Siobhan in Sydney.  We had a fun photoshoot at Wahroonga Park on a beautiful sunny late afternoon.  This is my first set of identical twins I have photographed and it is part of a project to get as many sets of identical twins from aged 4 to 104 throughout Australia and New Zealand, so if while you are reading this, you know a set of identical twins, then I would love you to contact me via my business facebook page - Artistique Photography by Nicolette, or my contact page on my website: www.artistiqueweddingphotography.com.au  At the end of the project I will be producing a book.  The sitting for an outdoor one hour photoshoot is free, but photos can be purchased and there will also be a private online gallery to view approximately 30 images and download.  Here are some photos from Sienna and Siobhan's photoshoot:













 

No comments:

Post a Comment